It’s May already! April and May this year are the months in which there have been so many long weekends. After having a long weekend last week (the second long weekend in April; which was only a local holiday due to the Asian African Conference), we’re having another long weekend for May Day this week. Afief and I are going to learn to drive this weekend. I’m so excited!
- My husband works for a game studio and they recently launched a new game using augmented reality (whatever that means, haha!) *article written in Bahasa Indonesia
- In the wake of Avengers: Age of Ultron, these awesome ilustrations of the Avengers as hijabis need to be seen by all people in the world.
- Yesterday I got lost in Quora searching for an answer to the question I had about Loki, then I stumbled across this link about how Captain America’s catch-up list is different in different countries. A very funny random trivia.
- I rarely go out and have been working a lot from home lately. Staying home all day makes me crave all the snacks, so these recipes of chocolate chunk cookies and the best grilled cheese ever really come in handy. (I’m getting my mixer this weekend so I will sure as heck bake ALL the thing!)
- Jen shared these 8 (free) pretty fonts on her blog and how to use them on Picmonkey.
- Have you entered the book giveaways (yup, not just one!) at Sara’s blog?
- Also, there are still 7 days left to enter the Mother’s Day Giveaway from ONA Bags and Pinhole Press. Hurry!
What are your plans for this long weekend? 😉